Thursday, March 25, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings and Daily Dirt

March 21, 2004

Week 59
I say ... and you think ... ?


  1. Wife:: Me... marriage..Husband
  2. Criminal:: Justice, Law
  3. Campaign:: Political
  4. Infection:: malaria, nasty
  5. Portland:: Trailblazers
  6. NASCAR:: race cars
  7. IMAX:: Theatre, Movies
  8. Martian:: green, Tawny from Even Stevens
  9. Nike:: Just do it. the "check" symbol
  10. Trial:: and Error, O.J.


Okay hmmm shall we begin.

1.
I thought of "me" as a wife b/c I guess that is something I'm looking forward to being one of these days. "marriage" and "husband" are pretty much typical answers so no explanation needed.

8.
I guess um, the second thing that popped into my head was an episode of Even Stevens called "Movie Madness" where Tawny dresses up like this crazy looking alien. Yeah...i'm a little ashamed to admit that I still watch the disney channel... but hey, what can I say. I guess I'm just a kid at heart!


DAILY DIRT

Who Can...?
Thursday, March 25, 2004


1. ...Make You Laugh?

~ FAMOUS PPL

* Jamie Foxx

* Arnez J

* Sinbad ... even though he's old

~ NON-FAMOUS PPL

* DN. He could always make me laugh. He was so freakin funny. He's in Afganistan right now and has been so for a year. My prayers are with you DN.

* RH. Though we don't talk much anymore, anytime we reunite...I better get ready to have hurting abs.

* AM... He has a real unique sense of humor. One that requires getting used to. But once you "get" him, you will never stop laughing.

2. ...Make You Cry?

~ My parents.

3. ...Make You Mad?

~ RP. I think about 70% of the time I've ever been mad, it was because of him.

4. ...Make You Sad?

~ same as above.

5. ...Cheer You Up When You're Feeling Down?

~ My family and friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home