Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Daily Dirt!!

Right here, right now…
Wednesday, March 10, 2004


1. How much is in your wallet right now?

~ ahhh. i actually didn't carry my "wallet" today. I haven't for a week now. I have this really tiny (but highly fashionable and oh so cute) purse in which i put my drivers liscense and bank card in. So my money is all stuffed in the little side zipper of my purse. Anyway...(sorry for rambling)... I have about $75 in there right now.

2. Are wearing any undergarment at all right now?

~ yes...and i must say, that is rare. (lol) I am not a big fan of undergarments...and the hotter it gets...the less I wear them. I really don't try to be manish or nasty or anything... but honestly... they are so....constraining.. especially the "upper undergarments" (hmmm kind oxymoron-ish) ... I always wear undergarments to work and church, but you can catch me free as a kite on weekends and after hours. (lol)

3. Have you washed your hands?

~ what do you mean? like EVER? or before lunch? or when I left the restroom? what?
Well my answer is Yes...to any of those. I haven't washed them in the last 3 minutes though... just in case THAT"s what you meant?? *looking really confused...*

4. Who are you talking to?

~ no one. i need total concentration when I blog. (lol) Okay, it may not be that deep, but since it's lunchtime for me and I brought some leftover chinese broccoli and rice..then um. I am too busy stuffing my mouth and typing to be talking to anyone.

5. What are you thinking of right now?

~ um.. about a million thoughts just ran through my head. But I guess I can share a few...

* man, i should have warmed up this broccoli a little more.
* i sure hope this sauce doesn't splatter on my nice white shirt. I don't wanna have to change before Bible Study tonight.
* i wonder if BJ is gonna be at Bible Study tonight?
*is my toothbrush 6 feet away from my toilet? (okay...i know that sounds crazy, but my co-workers were reading aloud this email about "did you know" and they said that you should keep your toothbrush at least 6ft away from the toilet to avoid airborne particles present from flushing.)
*What am I gonna do for my cousin since her b-day is today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home