Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Daily Dirt

In your hood…
Wednesday, March 24, 2004


1. What's your neighbourhood like in the morning?

~ very quiet. there are a couple of half asleep teenagers walking down our street to go their bus stop, but usually there's no other movement when I leave for work.

2. What is it like around midnight?

~ about the same. except the once half-asleep teens moping to the bus stop, are now fully awake and enthusiastically standing on the dark corners probably doing things they shouldn't do.

3. Do you know a lot of people from your neighbourhood?

~ I used to. I grew up there... but moved out for during and after college. I just moved back and almost everyone I knew is pretty much gone.

4. How safe is your neighbourhood?

~ I don't think it's bad, but it could be more safe. Everyone's neighborhood could be more safe.

5. Get outta there or lovin' it?

~ get outta there. I can't wait to be back on my own again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home