Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Five and Daily Dirt

Mar 19, 2004
Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal.


If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?


~ I would serve soul food. I think the Frank Ski Morning show put that into my head. (lol) Yesterday, they were talking about the fact that atlanta really doesn't have a "standard"/ or set place that everyone goes to that sells soul food. Where in many other states... if a visitor ask a native where's the best soul food restaurant, they will all give you one place. However, in Atlanta (according to Frank Ski) there is no such place. So that is my reasoning for wanting to open up a Soul Food Restaurant. And I would like it to be kinda upscale... I mean, Hodges on Candler Rd. and Erma D's off of Mitchell Street have nice food...but they are really hole in the wall places.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

~ I'd sell gas. Man, the way these prices are sky rocketting.... I'd do just fine.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?

~ Religion... or Psychology. Maybe both... hmmmmm.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?

~ I'd teach the art of procrastination. (lol) okay maybe not... i'd probably teach about music.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

~ Contemporary/Neo Soul Gospel and/or Inspirational music....
~ if I could do a second one....jazz and classical....

Time check…
Friday, March 19, 2004

What will you likely be doing around…
1. 9am:

~ um probably going down to get some cereal, a muffin, or nutrigrain bar from our cafe.

2. 12noon:
~ lunch baby!! my favorite time!!! :) Either I get to eat, sleep, or run my mouth on the phone at this time.

3. 3pm:
~ probably chatting with JC. He usually gets online around 2ish... yesterday he was a little "occupied", so i dunno if he'll be busy again today or not. If he and I aren't chatting...I'll probably just surf the web or pretend to work. It's friday!! I spent my entire morning doing very productive things... as far as I'm concerned...work is over!!

4. 9pm:
~ I'll be at our monthly "Spiritual Growth Session." It starts at 7, but we hardly ever leave before 11pm. Last time we stayed until 2:30am. Mostly b/c we're all friends and since we have it at different ppl's houses and it is a really informal session, we end up talking and chillin even after the speaker has finished. Plus there's food...so that also prolongs the amt. of time we spend there. Tonight, we're gonna be talking about God and our Finances. It should be a very interesting session.

5. 12midnight:

~either i'll still be at my S.G.S. or I will be on my way home from it. I am SUPER sleepy and I can't wait til I can pull the covers over myself and go to sleep. Ahhhh....a dream come true. So, if by chance we leave our S.G.S. early, I will be heading straight home and straight to bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home