Monday, March 29, 2004

Sunday Brunch and Daily Dirts

Sunday Brunch
Sunday, March 28
More This and That


1. Are you organized or disorganized?

~ Depends...if it's for work, church, or anything dealing with other people, I am SUPER organized... but when it comes to my personal space ie. bedroom, home office, car,etc. I am kinda unorganized. I am a packrat which I've mentioned before, so I save EVERYTHING...which can cause much clutter....

2. How well can you swim?

~ I am a great swimmer. I love it.

3. How often do you fill your gas tank?

~ too doggone much, that's how often!! *looking really mad and trying to find something soft to punch.* I fill up 2 maybe 3 times a week. No, I don't have a hoopty. That's just how much gas I burn in traffic and going to friends' houses and Bible Study and etc....

4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?

~ anywhere where there's a beach and plenty sunshine. :) I'm not picky.

5. What is you favorite animal to have as a pet?

~ a fish.

Time after time...
Monday, March 29, 2004


1. What time do you wake up?

~ 6am

2. What time do you take a nap?

~ unfortunately i have no time to take naps nowadays. I really miss the days when I could.

3. What time do you eat?

~ noon and whenever i get hungry again.

4. What time do you go to sleep?

~ my self-imposed bedtime is 10:15. It hardly ever happens where I actually get in the bed at that time, but I try to be as close to that as possible. I'm grouchy when I don't get my sleep.


The Future...
Saturday, March 27, 2004


1. What do you plan on becoming?

~a better friend
~ a wife
~a mother
~a PhD recipient
~a counselor

2. If you could marry anyone, who would it be?

~ hmmm.... I dunno. That's a tough one. I'll have to think about that one...

3. How many kids do you want?

~ hopefully more than one... but not so many that i could have my own basketball team. But honestly, however many God blesses me with...that's how many I'll be happy to have.

4. Do you think you'll be successful?

~Yes.

5. What event do you think may happen in the near-ish future because of everything that's happened?

~ um. um. i'm gonna get a really nice, loving, attractive boyfriend.
hey, it HAS to be my time. it just has to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home