Friday, February 20, 2004

Something fun!!

I saw many of my daily bloggers do this and I thought it was cute... so here's mine!!


A - Age: [23]

B - Best Friend[s]: [I’ve got 2 sets of best friends… hmm. Okay. Group 1: Dawn, Vee, and Brina … Group 2:Biah, Kelly, and T ]

C - Choice of Meat: [fish]

D - Dream Date: [anything dealing with vacation getaways, shopping sprees and gorgeous respecting men!]

E - Exciting Adventure: [my cruise to the Bahamas this year with good friends]

F - Favorite Food: [everything my mama makes is my favorite!! Thank God for a mom that can cook!!]

G - Greatest Accomplishment: [Being the first to graduate from college in my family.]

H - Happiest Day of Your Life: [Haven’t had it yet… but I’ll loan it to the day I got my first car for now]

I - Interests: [God, Football, Life, Psychology, Music and Men]

J - Joke: [my friend sent me this one: A guy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what guys and girls do on back roads some distance from town, when the girl stopped the boy. 'I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.' The boy reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window 'Why aren't we going anywhere?' asked the girl. 'Well, I should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a cab driver, and the fare back to town is $25.']

K - Kool-Aid: [nah… can’t get down with it anymore… I’d be jumpin off the roof!!]

L - Love: [too much to say about it. There’s agape, eros, storge, and philia…each of them worthy of nothing less than a novel… so I’ll leave that alone]

M - Most Valued Possession: [my life….well I can’t say that since, it isn’t really mine anymore to possess, so hmmm. My knowledge.]

N - Name: [ Sway (Swayla to toby and omar) to friends and associates, Brese to family, Babygirl to parents and significant others, Baby Chaoz back in my “thug” girl days (did I just tell you that *embarrassed and confused*) and Jazz to guys in the club/grocery store/street/restaurant who really don’t need to know my name. (lol) ]

O - Outfit You Love: [I don’t have just one… but i’m a big fan of wrap-around/criss-cross/tie-up shirts, skirts that fall just above the knees, pants with back pockets, and sexy/comfortable high heels.]

P - Pizza Toppings: [cheese…extra sauce…and pepperoni (preferably slightly burnt]

Q - Question Asked To You the Most: ["are you 'Ethiopian'?" -and- "are you single?"]

R - Radio Station: [97.5 “to get your ‘praise on’ ; V103.3 “Atlanta’s BIG station” ; “Hot” 107.9 ; 107.5 “Smooth Jazz”, 95.5 “da beat”; and 97.1 “Atlanta’s new choice for r&b”]

S - Sport: [ to watch~Football baby!! Go falcons!! to play~ basketball...my skills are uncanny!! lol]

T - Television Show: [Reality TV:The Apprentice; The Bachelorette; America’s Top model; and American Idol and Regular TV: One on One, Eve, and All of Us]

U - Umbrella in the rain?: [NO!! …unless it’s lightening, I’m going somewhere, or I have on my “Sunday best”]

V - Video: Movie or Music Video? [Movie… definitely]

W - Winter: [Christmas and Valentines. Fire places and hot chocolate…cuddly and nice…snow and stylish boots ]

X - X-rays recently? [nope]

Y - Year Born: [1980]

Z - Zodiac Sign: [leo… lioness to the fullest!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home