Thursday, April 14, 2005

Revelations...

Today I’m speechless. Something big is happening in my life and I’m watching as it unfolds. God has the most amazing ways of strategically fitting situations and things together. As I look over my life, there are so many example of how I just didn’t know what was going on… like I was running through a maze…but then suddenly God’s purpose for guiding me this way and that way becomes so clear. What seemed like chaos minutes before, is now perfect and everything makes since.

I’m going through that now. Hopefully I’ll be able to go more in depth tomorrow or Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

That was very inspirational my dear... very... I feel something too. Im not quite sure what it is, but right now all i can describe it as is a sense of "contentment". Does that make sense?

4:56 PM  
Blogger mrcrazyone said...

I can not wait to read about it.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home