Monday, February 09, 2004

Welcome, Welcome

Well, I decided to create another blog since the my other blog seems to already have a direction and theme that these crazy little subjects just don't seem to fit into. So here we are again. Talking about me....
This is so relaxing... to just be able to blog for no reason. Not talk about anything really important or critical. Just chill...and answer whatever questions come my way.

Most of the posts will be either Unconsious mutterings...in which I'll say whatever comes to my mind when I see those words.... or Sunday's Seven ,Wednesday's Whatevers, and Friday Five...which are random questions generated by a website...that helps you get to know me...
actually it kinda helps me get to know me as well...
Well...here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home